Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Productivity Rock Star

Ha! This is so completely opposite of how I normally feel at the end of the day that I just had to blog about it. Generally I am very busy, but it's rare that I can actually pinpoint what I've accomplished at the end of a long tiring day. Today I didn't have anyplace I had to be and I hunkered down in my fleece sweats and got. things. done. Rob suggested that maybe I should wear sweats everyday...and mentioned that he needed a couple of things at Walmart as long as I was dressed for it. :)

Anyway, here's my list:

  • 5:30 a.m. weight lifting with Robbie
  • Made my bed
  • Listened to a productivity webinar
  • Figured out how to download transactions from credit card to budgeting software (HUGE, yes, welcome to this century :)
  • Assigned categories to nine months of transactions
  • Finally applied for marketplace health insurance (I have been totally dreading this! It wasn't nearly as painful as I expected it would be!)
  • Picked up bread at Great Harvest (It's definitely not Walmart, I was conspicuous in my sweats, but I did at least change out of my slippers before going...I do have some standards.  :)
  • Created a four-page agenda for YW presidency meeting + 2016 calendar (felt like a flight controller, figuring out so many schedules and details)
  • Signed the girls up for a sports camp
  • Confirmed reservations for Provo Temple open house
  • Deleted dozens of emails
  • Registered and synced the tile I got for Christmas
  • All this, plus showering (I might wear sweats occasionally, but I draw the line at personal hygiene), driving kids, doing two loads of dishes, four loads of laundry, fixing three meals and being somewhat attentive to Joey while he spent the day throwing up and/or sleeping...
Not to mention blogging for the fifth day in a row! Gold star day.




1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Please share with me some of your favorite podcasts:)
This morning's must have been amazing!!
xo